Thursday Morning Ladies Bible Study: Make Children Mind without Losing Yours
Every Thursday until December 16, 2021
9:30am – 11:30amCategory: Thursday Morning Ladies Bible Study | Coordinator: Laura Guenzel
Ladies, we are reading the book Make Children Mind Without Losing Yours by Dr. Kevin Lehman. We meet at Christine Sherwin's house in Pooler, Georgia. This study starts at 9:30 am and is led by Laura Guenzel. Children are welcome to attend. We plan to meet every Thursday morning, except holidays, and finish up on December 16, 2021. Email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Overview: We've seen the enemy, and they're small . . . and unionized. If anyone understands why children behave the way they do, it's internationally known psychologist and New York Times bestselling author Dr. Kevin Leman. Using the 7 principles of reality discipline, this father of five and grandfather of four reveals a practical, action-oriented game plan to
- get kids to listen to parents
- encourage healthy attitudes and two-way communication
- turn off temper tantrums, minimize sibling rivalries, and foil finicky eaters
- put parents back in the driver's seat
- prompt long-lasting, positive behavior and instill values
- rear respectful, well-behaved children who become responsible difference makers in the world
Thought-provoking questions at the end of each chapter and Dr. Leman's real-life examples give readers sure-fire techniques for developing a loving, no-nonsense approach for rearing children. With over a million satisfied customers, parents can't go wrong with this classic, perennial bestseller.